Part-time Lecturing & Teaching Opportunities
BCNH prides itself in the quality of its teaching and is looking to expand its current team of expert lecturers.
If you are an experienced lecturer in a nutrition or health-related discipline, looking to expand your current career opportunities and supplement your income, we look forward to hearing from you.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Science Foundation Course Teacher who will be responsible for delivering chemistry and biology topics on our Science Foundation Course (1 weekend a month – 5 months in an academic year). Job description is available on the request.
We also have part-time lecturing opportunity for the following lectures:
- Digestive anatomy and physiology (Level 4)
- Digestive pathology and nutrition (Level 4)
- Respiratory & Urinary anatomy and physiology and buffer systems (Level 4)
- Respiratory & Urinary diseases (Level 4)
- Musculoskeletal system anatomy and physiology (Level 4)
- Musculoskeletal diseases and disorders (Level 4)
- Fertility, pregnancy & pre conceptual care (Level 6)
All our lecturers are contracted to deliver lectures on a sessional basis – making this a unique opportunity for the right individual to expand their current job opportunities and work with one of the UK’s leading nutritional therapy training providers.
How to Apply
If you wish to discuss current tutoring and lecturing opportunities, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!